Simply Infused Newsletter to our Customers
Read more →
Read more →
Read more →
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive information on new products, cooking classes and special events held in our tasting room, event space and cooking loft! Click the link below to read our August newsletter.
Chef Jon resumes our weekly cooking classes in August! This class will feature fresh mid-summer fruits and vegetables that can be Simply Infused. Your culinary adventure will include:
- Watermelon Smash....yep, what do you do with watermelon, basil, lime juice, and simple syrup? Smash it, infuse it with a 12-year aged Sicilian Lemon Balsamic and ENJOY!
- Balsamic Bruschetta...Chef Jon's homemade French bread with Roma Tomatoes, a bit of garlic, basil, Parmesan Cheese then... infused with Milanese Gremolata Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and our Oregano Balsamic.
- Chilled Cucumber Soup Shooter....'cause if you are going to do shots it might as well be healthy, right?! Chef Jon will create this fun "shot of summer" with cucumbers, minced yellow, green, and red peppers and a twist of Jalapeno Balsamic and Garlic EVOO. A fun shooter to serve at your next pool party!
- Caprese Salad with Avacado showcasing the Northern Hemisphere's most robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil from our recent harvest ~ a Coratina Gran Cru. Chef Jon will accent with a Basil pesto made with our Basil infused Olive Oil and a drizzle of our 18-year Barrel-aged Traditional Balsamic from Modena, Italy.
- Key Lime Tartelettes featuring our Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
Offered Wed-Aug3 @ 11a & Thu-Aug4 @ 6:30p
Class size is limited to 9 seats. Please call 205.408.4231 for class details or to make your reservation. Pre-payment is required to reserve your seat.
NOTE: All classes are held upstairs in our loft area. (no elevator available)
Calling all Chefs & Caterers
The Art of Cooking
"Cooking at its most basic level is a creative act, one of transforming food through the application of heat and the incorporation of other ingredients. But there are different orders of creativity, and merely following a recipe is a creative act of the most basic order, like painting by numbers.."
At Simply Infused, we seek to inspire...and art's main ingredient is inspiration! So it is only natural that we "stir" the two together to offer our community an opportunity to enjoy art & cooking. We are excited to begin showcasing local artists in our loft area as well as local chefs in our Cooking Loft....always part of our goal of "Infusing Life with Health & Happiness"!
Click link below for our latest newsletter